Testing Technologies is a private company founded in 2000 and based in Berlin, Germany. They offer a range of testing products and software using the TTCN-3 standard, and uniquely focus only on this technology.
Many 3GPP standards, especially protocol test specifications, are written in TTCN-3 and the company is directly involved in their implementation.
Testing technologies' existing customers include Aeroflex, Intel, Samsung, Siemens and VeriSign.
The company plans to launch a femtocell testing suite supporting both UMTS and LTE standards during Q2 2009.
This test suite contains
- 23 full-featured tests for FAPs including:
- Broadcast System Information
- RRC & NAS Connection
- RAB Management
- User Plane
- Local Management
- Exhaustive set of context parameters for a flexible adaptation of the Femtocell tests to FAP implementations under test
- Fully automated test execution
- Platform-independent test execution
- Test tracing on different levels of detail
- Test definition and documentation in the standardized test notation TTCN-3
Testing Technologies designs and markets a variety of ready-to-run test solutions for commercial, proprietary, and PC-based test systems – enabling test automation across technologies, development phases and any types of testing.
These products would typically be used by femtocell vendors and femtocell chipset vendors to validate against the standards specifications.