We’re seeing a significant and growing level of outsourcing across the telecoms industry. Operators are thinking the unthinkable. Will they consider outsourcing their femtocell operation, what would the scope include and what are the issues and risks?
Opinions about Femtocell Business Case
500% market penetration for mobile devices requires a network with femtocells
The predictable irrationality of free femtocells
Femtocells are applicable in developing countries too - for businesses
Scalability of femtocell business case
More Articles ...
- Kindle eBook and Femtocells
- The four groups to convince about Femtocells
- Femtocells can free up clogged up mobile broadband networks
- Tariff plans for mobile broadband need to encourage users to offload data traffic to femtocells
- The thirst for wireless data. Are femtocells the cheapest way to quench it?
- Your broadband or mine? Should femtocell operators mandate their own broadband?